Neverwinter Nights 2 - Original Campaign - Walkthrough Part 6 - The Sea Ghost, Githyanki Hideout, Neverwinter Archives
This is one of a series of walkthroughs/hints for Neverwinter Nights 2 (Original Campaign). Click here for a listing of all our guides for Neverwinter Nights 2.
The Sea Ghost
- Ahja the Azure has a very high AC for this stage of the game, which means fighters can potentially get in trouble if they are behind on Attack Bonuses because of gear, attributes, or racial ECL penalty. It's probably easiest to defeat him with spells.
- If you are too close to the City Watch at their docks post, they will join in when the fighting starts (but not if the Luskans are merely chasing you). So if you don't want to lose any XP to them, you can lead the Luskans away first.
- Even fighters with high Armor Classes should be careful here because the Githyanki can score a lot of crits with their two-handed swords and suddenly kill a character. Fighters can position themselves at a door or behind the counter of a bar to limit the number of attackers.
- If you do not have Adamantine weapons to overcome the Construct's Damage Reduction, spells are probably the best way against it.
- You can gain Influence with Grobnar if you answer puzzle-type questions correctly on the first try. If you fail, he can correctly answer for you.
- Correctly answering all questions on the first try will get you a Periapt of Wisdom +2.
- Secret doors you could not open before can be opened once you put on the Caretaker's Veil.