Fallout 3 Mod - GQ SkillBooks and Bobbles give SPECIAL Points
-- Download (ver: 2012-Apr-14) --
Alternate Download Link
Changes Bobbleheads and Skill Books so that they no longer give SPECIAL or Skill Points. Instead, they contribute toward a point pool, and at various tiers, a SPECIAL Point is awarded. At that time, the player may also change the allocation of their SPECIAL points.
- Bobbleheads count as 20 points.
- The Wasteland Survival Guide counts as a Bobblehead.
- Skill Books and Pre-War Books count as 1 point, or 2 points with the Comprehension perk.
- SPECIAL Points are awarded at 10, 30, 60, 100, 150... points.
- No more points are awarded if the player's unmodified SPECIAL total reaches 70 (i.e., the maximum score of 10 in each attribute).
- Only items in inventory are counted. All items that count toward points are set to 0-weight.
20 Bobbles x 20 points = 400 points
Wasteland Survival Guide = 20 points
In Fallout 3 (without DLCs) there are 25 Skill Books x 13 skills = 325, less 1-4 which are accessible only through purchases or perks = 321 points
And ~110 Pre-War Books = 110 points.
Total: 851, 1282 with Comprehension
SPECIAL Points awarded from this mod: +12 to +15