Download GQ_Skills for Dungeon Siege II: Broken World
Mod Priority User+0
- Corrected some duplicated Active Skill prerequisite lines.
- Restored Gravity Stone to original stats -- otherwise might end up almost as good as Invulnerability, while being easier to get.
- Changed Intelligence requirements back to skill requirements -- the game engine didn't recognize them.
- Doubled Overbear bonuses - When using a two-handed weapon, you cannot use an off-hand item, and therefore lose all potential enchantments from that.
- This mod changes how skills can be assigned. Before you activate this mod, visit a skill re-trainer to unassign your skill points first.
- Skill Progression Changes
- Passive Skills
- Compacted skills and extended progression
- original level 20 value now level 10
- maximum skill level that can be purchased is now 10 (instead of 20)
- Linearized all progressions
- levels 1-10 linear at full rate - 10 is the new maximum amount characters are expected to buy, although they can buy as many as 20
- levels 11-15 linear at 1/2 rate
- levels 16-20 linear at 1/5 rate
- levels 21-25 linear at 1/10 rate
- levels 26-30 linear at 1/20 rate
- Active Skills
- Requirements halved, but added a uber-level requirement is now added
- Uber level requirement = total skill points originally required x1, x1.5, and x2 for levels 1, 2, and 3 respectively
- E.g., Brutal Attack 3 was Critical Strike 8; now it is Critical Strike 4 and Uber 16.
- Skill Descriptions -- Changed some skill names, and some skill descriptions for more clarity as to what they do.
- Skill Changes
- This defensive-only skill is designed to get the user in trouble. Bonuses have been greatly improved.
- Changed +Armor% to Physical Damage Resistance %
- Added equal % chance to Blocking % chance
- Now it does not knock the target back.
- To make up for the fact that a knocked back target had to move to re-engage, the stun duration has been extended very slightly.
- Summon-related passive skills -- Now all skills available to both Nature Mages and Combat Mages. The engine does not seem to recognize an "OR", so used a combination of uber level and intelligence (requirement is 10 + level x 3).
- Magic Skills that affect both Nature and Combat magic -- Like Summon skills, now available to both types of Mages. Active Powers are restricted by class.
- No longer a prerequisite for Energy Orb. Combat Mages are advised to take Natural Bond instead, which is now made available by Intelligence.
- Made available for all classes.
- Quickened Casting -- Made available for all classes.
- Eruption -- Activation delay reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
- Rune of Blood -- Activation delay reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
- Summon Provoke - Increased provoke radius and duration.
- TO DO
- Extend duration of assassin marks
- Reduce size of assassin marks above target's head, or change them to floating skulls.