Download GQ spells for Dungeon Siege II: Broken World
Mod Priority User+3
- Changed healing spell descriptions to reflect increased durations.
- Corrected bug on Blood Assassin spell that prevents it from being properly cast.
- Added healing spell variants on level II, III, IV spells
- Heal: Range -30%, heal amount x1.3^2, mana cost unchanged
- Healing Rain: Lasts 25% longer, area 25% wider, cost 25% more
- Nourish: Lasts 33% longer, no change in cost
- Healing Cascade: haven't decided yet, no change yet
- Removed FX from multiclass buffs.
- Extended duration of all buffs and assassin Marks
- Added Silence effect on Mana Strike and Mana Shot
This version is very changed from prior versions. Buggy special effects on attack spells have been removed.
- For most spells (non-buffs or debuffs), intelligence limits removed. This means if a spell has no change in how it progresses from I to II to III to IV, then version I would be the same as version IV at any Intelligence score.
- Buffs - Duration x60, additional x4 for multiclass buffs.
- Call Lightning
- I/II/III/IV affects 2/3/4/5 enemies with corresponding mana cost and radius increase
- Embers -- Changed name from "Fire Shot" to "Minor Embers"
- Fireball, Impale -- +1.0 to radius at II, III, and IV; Mana Cost increased by proportion^2
- Fire Bolt, Grave Beam, Ice Bolt, Jolt
- These are "basic attacks" and their mana cost is reduced by 1% per casting level, minimum 0.
- Fire Spray -- 5/6/8/10 bolts at I/II/III/IV. Mana cost increased proportionately.
- Grave Beam
- No longer affects breakables
- Removed bonus damage on Grave Beam I
- Iceball -- +0.5 to radius at II, III, and IV; Mana Cost increased by proportion^2
- Ice Bolt -- Removed Tutorial version damage penalty
- Leech Life -- Life Drain % is 4/7/10/12
- All Lightning Spells
- II/III/IV have wider min/max damage variance by -.25/+.25 at each level, minimum 1%; average damage unchanged
- Mana Strike, Mana Shot - Added Sience effect. Otherwise there is little point in taking them, especially Mana Shot (another Blood Assassin spell has added damage but with no mana drain per shot).
- Marks - Extended duration using curse duration bonus from skills.
- MultiClass Buffs - Removed the visible FX (stone fists and red skulls.
- Multispark -- 3/4/6/9 bolts at I/II/III/IV
- Plasma Globe
- 3/6/12/24 Globes with proportional mana cost increase
- At II/III/IV, fan angle increases by 50%
- Radius 3/4/6/9 with mana cost increased by proportion^2
- Damage 100%/75%/50%/25%, mana cost reduced proportionately.
- Skull Spray -- 3/4/5/6 skulls at I/II/III/IV with proportional mana increase
- Soul Lance
- Removed ability to affect breakables
- Increased minimum damage with increase to mana based on 2x increase in average damage
- Static Bolt -- Slow Duration 2/3/4/5 seconds at I/II/III/IV with proportional mana increase