Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Blade
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- Blade is not normally available until Murderworld in Act II. You can also enable him with a cheat code.
- Key Powers: Flash Bomb is a full-screen area effect Stun that works well with many strong powers that do extra damage or effects against stunned or otherwise impaired targets, such as the XTreme powers for Doctor Strange, Elektra, Invisible Woman, and Ms. Marvel.
- One of a few characters with non-Xtreme powers that can do area-effect stun. Also, his stun power (Flash Bomb) affects all visible enemies rather than a limited radius or area of enemies.
- One of a few characters who can heal themselves, although he will need the Blood of the Warrior power.
- One of a few characters with 300+ damage powers.
Powers: (at Skill Level 10)
- Blood of the Warrior (16 Skill Points, 116 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Increases damage taken, but adds Health regeneration and attack abilities.
- +10% Physical Damage
- +30% Speed, +4 Striking, 1% Health restored per second
- Regeneration is fixed at 1% per second, and the other bonuses are not particularly good, so I would recommend just 1 skill point here for the regeneration, and instead spend your Energy on Flash Bomb to help team members, or Spike of Destruction.
- Circle of Death (11 Skill Points, 23 Energy)
- Spin with katana, causing damage to all enemies within a given distance.
- 37-41 Physical Damage, 3 foot radius
- Charged: 74-82 Physical Damage, 6 foot radius
- Flash Bomb (12 Skill Points, 116 Energy)
- Throws a flash bomb that will stun enemies and lower their damage output.
- -7% Physical Damage for 80 seconds
- Stun for 6 seconds.
- Glaive Strike (14 Skill Points, 31 Energy)
- 82-90 Physical Damage
- Gun Blast (16 Skill Points, 32 Energy)
- Fires 4 shots causing Physical Damage and Knockback. +50% chance of critical hit against stunned enemies.
- 85-94 Physical Damage
- Slayer Slash (16 Skill Points, 28 Energy)
- Slash at enemies with Blade's katana.
- 139-154 Physical Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage)
- Spike of Destruction (9 Skill Points, 29 Energy)
- Throws an explosive spike. Explodes immediately if enemy is killed by the spike, otherwise there is a time delay, during which the enemy has a white aura.
- 143-157 Physical Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage)
- +24-26 Physical Damage, 6 foot radius
- Blood Haze (Xtreme)
- Throw multiple bottles of serum into the air, then blast them with pistols to rain destruction down on all nearby foes.
- 85-94 Radiation Damage.