Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Luke Cage
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- Key Powers: Rebound + Drill Bit and/or Hammer Toss.
- One of a few characters with a 300+ damage regular power.
Powers: (at Skill Level 10)
- Jab (16 Skill Points, 23 Energy)
- 139-154 Physical Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage)
- Block Party (14 Skill Points, 36 Energy)
- Luke pounds the ground with his fists, damaging enemies in an increasing radius.
- 51-56 Physical Damage +8 Physical Damage per tap.
- Chain Strike (16 Skill Points, 32 Energy)
- Quick forward chain swipe that can hit several enemies.
- 82-90 Physical Damage, popup.
- Drill Bit (9 Skill Points, 29 Energy)
- Leap into the air and drill into the ground.
- 143-157 Physical Damage, radius, knockback
- This power is a bit tricky to use as Luke Cage doesn't usually land where he started, but moves forward a variable distance. It also executes quite quickly for a radial power and the energy cost is quite low.
- Hammer Toss (11 Skill Points, 23 Energy per second)
- Grab nearby target and swing them around to strike enemies around Luke. Throws enemy on release.
- 37-41 Physical Damage per hit.
- If you can, skip this and go for Drill Bit instead.
- Rebound (16 Skill Points, 116 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Causes all nearby enemies to attack Luke. Reduces damage taken and reflects all projectiles back at attackers.
- -26% Damage Taken.
- Theoretically good withe the projectile reflection, but it generally just causes enemies to switch to melee. It does appear to work against bosses, though, if only just to switch them to melee.
- Theoretically good with radius attacks like Drill Bit and Hammer Toss since it would cause melee attackers to keep converging on Luke.
- Street Smarts (12 Skill Points, ~100 Energy, 80 seconds)
- 175% Maximum Health, +38% Striking
- Sweet Christmas (Xtreme)
- Luke Cage leaps into the air and slams into the ground.
- 85-94 Physical Damage
- +300% Shield Credits from enemies