Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Nick Fury
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- Key Power: Motion Sensor is a very nice early-game bonus and has huge potential for synergy with Thing (Die Hard, Tough Skin) and Wolverine (Taunt). If you have the patience for solo play, you can use Cloaking Device and Sniper together.
- Nick Fury is not normally available until you have finished the game at least once. You can also enable him with a cheat code.
- Test his melee combinations early as the gunshot pop-up attack also causes him to slide back, putting him out of melee range whether you want that or not.
- One of the few characters with Stealth (Black Panther, Invisible Woman, Nick Fury), which means you can turn it on and pull him out of trouble if you manually control him. Also, enemies cannot detect you if you don't attack them first. If you do, reactivating stealth should throw them off again.
Powers: (at Skill Level 10)
- Cloaking Device (12 Skill Points, ? Energy, 80 seconds)
- Go into stealth mode. All attacks have a greater chance of causing criticals.
- +10% chance of critical hits.
- Frag (14 Skill Points, 30 Energy)
- Toss a grenade.
- 51-56 Fire Damage, radius.
- Furious (16 Skill Points, 23 Energy)
- Grab and slam a nearby victim into the ground.
- 139-154 Physical Damage.
- Motion Sensor (16 Skill Points, 92 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Reveals all enemies on the Automap.
- Party takes 39% less damage.
- SMG (16 Skill Points, 15 Energy per second)
- Pull out a submachinegun and fire as long as button is held down. Allows movement and strafing.
- 58-64 Physical Damage per second.
- Being able to move while using a rapid tap power is unique to Nick Fury. Most other characters can only turn in place.
- Sniper (11 Skill Points, 23 Energy)
- Use high-powered rifle to shoot a single enemy. Press and hold to aim, fires on release. 25% chance for instant knockout. If victim is stunned, chance increases to 50%.
- 143-157 Physical Damage, knockdown.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike (Xtreme)
- Calls down an airstrike on all visible enemies.
- 85-94 Fire Damage
- +25% Damage on subsequent Xtreme attacks.